The most suitable rackets are available for all players to choose from, so they can meet their needs. This article examines the problems you might encounter while purchasing a tennis racket. Our complete guide on the best tennis rackets for doubles has all the best features and benefits, and our top picks can also be very helpful to you.
Tips for Testing Tennis Rackets for Doubles:
You should test your racket before purchasing a double tennis racket. You can perform better on the racket and better understand how it feels. You should take these important suggestions into account before buying.
Where to test the tennis racket
- Visit the few stores that let you try a tennis racket before buying only.
- Going to these factories where tennis rackets are best since doing so will undoubtedly allow you to test one out.
- Read our blog to learn more about the considerations, best pick features to look for in doubles tennis rackets, and doubles game regulations.
How to test the tennis racket
- Start smashing the racket hard on the testing spot to gauge your reaction to its weight and balance because those are crucial elements.
- Try out some solid groundstrokes, serves, and volleys to improve your technique, and see how the racket responds to you on the court.
- Concentrating particularly on racket vibration. You must get these rackets if they absorb vibration when you strike since they might help you avoid significant injuries and improve your game.
Understanding Doubles Tennis:
Unlike singles tennis, which is played one-on-one, doubles tennis is played with two teams of two players. Numerous variances in terms of games, methods, and tactics result from this underlying variation.
In doubles, players are positioned differently on the court. Players in singles typically have the full court to themselves, which gives them more room to move about. In doubles, the court is split into two halves, with each player overseeing their respective side.
To achieve ideal court coverage and reduce openings opponents might take advantage of, teammates must communicate and coordinate effectively.
In doubles, players are positioned differently on the court. Players in singles typically have the full court to themselves, allowing them to cover more territory. The court is divided into two halves during doubles, with each player responsible for covering their side of the court. To provide optimal court coverage and eliminate gaps opponents might exploit, teammates must communicate and coordinate well.
Our Top Recommendations For doubles Tennis Rackets
HEAD Graphene 360 Extreme MP
- The superb quality rackets specially designed for the doubles have the ability to control more power and control the volley’s shots.
- The great rackety fall in the category of recommended head size, balance and weight that’s give your a large sweet spot.
- Mostly, for players who like to play doubles, the baseline rackets are recommended for those.
Babolat 2018 Pure Drive Racquet
- The best brand company for tennis is Babolat which is prepared for the uses best as best.
- The racket has a great head size recommended the great control and power with encourage great sweet spot.
- Some would like to keep in touch a bit more.
Comparison of Best Tennis Rackets for Doubles:
|HEAD Graphene 360 Extreme MP
|Check Latest Price
|YONEX EZONE 100 Tennis Racquet
|Check Latest Price
|Babolat 2018 Pure Drive Tennis Racquet –
|Check Latest Price
|Prince TXT Warrior 100 Tennis Racquet-1
|Check Latest Price
|Wilson 2018 Ultra 100 Countervail Tennis Racquet
|Check Latest Price
HEAD Graphene 360 Extreme MP Tennis Racquet, Unstrung:
- Material: The head size of this racket is 100 square inches
- Battery: The length of this racket is 27 inches
- Weight: The weight is 305 grams
Why we recommend it:
HEAD Graphene 360 Extreme MP Tennis Racquet offers great power and spin for doubles players. The best racket size is 100 square inches with a low swing weight. The racket has ideal for intermediate or beginner doubles players.
You’ll gain more power when you play with a head-unstrung tennis racket. Using them gives you better control over your shots. This racket provides the extra power the double player needs. As well as offering great groundstrokes, this racket has all the features that double players look for in a single-player racket.
Most players like this racket because it cuts down on time it takes to get to the net. The racket offers great easy maneuvering and can control more powerful hits and finish your game.
In the early stages controlling the heavy shots and volleys is a very difficult task, but this racket is a good choice for these players. The stick can be used in many places.
- Great racket to playing enough shots
- new technology offers a topspin
- The racket has release power easily.
- Arrived unstrung
YONEX EZONE 100 Tennis Racquet:
- Material: The racket head size is 104 square inches
- Battery: The racket length is 27.10 inches
- Weight: The weight of this racket is 300 grams
EZone 100 Technology:
The Yonex tennis racket is famous for its playability and is a great choice for those who mostly like to play maneuverability. The racket is great for those players who have mostly confidence to play on the net. The racket has great versatility, and most players like this feature.
Large Sweet Spot:
The racket offers a great head size which means that it has good to give a large sweet spot. The light Yonex model overall has the best choice in our doubles list. Heads that are either loved or hated.
Suppose we go out for its stiffness. This racket is stiff, and hard for everyone not to go for it. The racket is the best choice for the net, offering a great feel and firmness on every volley shot.
Ideal for deep shots:
Serving with power and style is always appreciated. Like many of the racquets reviewed in this article, it is ideal for players who want to hit deep shots.
Many rackets come with Yonex brands with the same head size and length, but this racket is a little bit bigger than the other racket Yonex; this racket is 104 square inches with a professional look.
- Large sweet spot
- Spin potential and arm friendly
- Easy power
- lots of control
- Poor quality string
- Expensive Choice
The racket is made with graphite material that has the ability to stable the frame for a long time after playing for long hours.
Babolat 2018 Pure Drive Tennis Racquet
- Material: The racket head size is 100 square inches
- Battery: The racket length is 26 inches
- Weight: The weight of this racket is 315 grams
The ist and the most crucial thing we have noticed that’s the perfect and strong racket so far in the racket name is Babolat 2018 Pure Drive. The racket can give great groundstrokes on all courts. The doubles choice racket always gives you a powerful serve.
The Babolat pure drive racket is always prepared with a top spin feature which is easy to create. The racket has excellent power and a large sweet spot which helps to control the ball and hit the ball with the maneuver.
Great Choice For Opponents:
The doubles players offer a volley. The Babolat head size has excellent enough to play volley shots for the opposite side. When blocking the ball, put pace on it.
Babolat Pure drive can be challenging to use at first. In the start, most players like the light feel racket that’s arm friendly and doesn’t put you on tennis elbow issues, and they like to be comfortable playing. But some players like these rackets with fewer heads because they know how to set or hit the ball.
- Best rackets for a spin
- just rip the ball and the top spin
- pure power and control
- A little stiff
- Only for intermediate to pro players
Prince TXT Warrior 100 Tennis Racquet-1:
- Material: The racket head size is 100 sq. in
- Battery: The length of this racket is 27 inches
- Weight: The weight of this racket is 310 grams
The Prince Brand has changed many features of the Warrior 100 tennis racket one of the best is the more lightweight despite its speed and precision making this racket more famous among all the rackets. Everything worked as expected, and it became a big hit.
Is there a reason why people like this racket? Players can easily maneuver the racket when hitting shots because it is lightweight. This racket belongs to the category of light heads with all of the weight shifting towards the handle. Even though this racket has great stability and versatility, it weighs 305 grams.
Great String Pattern:
The string pattern is 16 by 19 which is better to generate the spin, This string pattern helps to keep the racket more comfortable for the player and also has more power to control the shots.
The anti-point of this racket has less versatility as compared to other rackets on our list. The racket has ideal for women. All little heavy rackets give you more speed and control.
- The power that can be controlled
- Stability is excellent
- Lightweight Racket
- String issues
Wilson 2018 Ultra 100 Countervail Tennis Racquet:
- Material: The racket head size is 106 square inches
- Battery: The length of this racket is 27 inches
- Weight: The weight of this racket is 360 grams
The Wilson tennis racket has famous for its new technology. All of Wilson’s rackets have great functionality that differs from one to another. Recently this racket has improved its rankings in all brands.
A good option is the Wilson Blade 98 V7. Plays well and fits many play styles. The Wilson Ultra 100 is excellent. Wilson offers several ultra families.
For baseliners, the Wilson racket is a very solid choice for you. Most players anti to baseline features, but after playing for a long time and developing their game the racket has the best racket for baseliners.
when you go for the net a lot of rackets meet your need because these rackets offer great groundstrokes and volleys. Wilson Ultra is different. Despite its stiffness, it is comfortable for people with elbow problems. You can still control it even with deep volleys.
- Great for volleys and baseliners
- Great spin potential with the power
- Develop your game
- Expensive rackets with all loaded features
What to look for in doubles tennis rackets:
When you play doubles, most of the time, you will find rackets that are specially designed for images. Doubles are our best guide, especially for developing your inner skill and saving you time.
It is primarily conventional players who use tennis rackets for doubles. Because not everyone plays like a double, we recommend you choose a racket based on our information and its use.
If you want to grow in doubles, then choosing the right tennis racket is your need. The doubles players wish to have a racket that is versatile and durable. But the doubles prioritize these rackets, which can control volley shots very well.
Most racket players defend the brand’s racket. Remember, all our best-pick tennis racket on our list comes from the brands and has all of the functionality you prefer.
Difference between Single Vs. Double Players:
One person plays singles against another, while two people play doubles against two others on each side. Singles and doubles have their own rules and strategies; the “best” depends on a player’s strengths and preferences.
Rules Of Double Games:
- Since players are on the same side of the court, the court is shorter and narrower than in singles.
- A player serves from the left side of the court and must serve into the area diagonally opposite their partner.
- A return of serve can be hit from anywhere on the court.
- It is up to the serving team to decide which player serves first.
- In every odd-numbered game, as well as every six points, players switch ends of the court.
- They lose the point when a team hits the ball into the net, out of bounds, or fails to hit it over the net.
Do you guys use a different string for doubles than singles?
It does not matter whether a tennis racquet is used for singles or doubles, the type of string is the same. It is up to each player to decide which string to use based on their preferences and playing style, but the format does not dictate the type of string used.
Different strings can perform differently on different surfaces so some players may use different strings in their racquets depending on the surface they are playing on.
Are you a single or doubles player?
Rackets have been divided into two parts. Some rackets have ideal for singles, and some are best for doubles. It all depends on your game and what you have to play.
Single players need rackets that want to play like baseline and groundstrokes. You often need rackets with more versatility, great power, and a large sweet spot.
For double players who have the energy to play on the net. These rackets have good versatility and are recommended for double players. During the start, you play slower, but after that, the ball’s speed will be faster. At this stage, the heavy rackets can hurt you. The best tennis rackets for doubles have :
- 104 to 108 square inches that are easy to hold.
- Good controlling
- Have good maneuver.
- And have the ability to control volley shots.
The best tennis rackets that we recommended for the Doubles.
- HEAD Graphene 360 Extreme MP Tennis Racquet, Unstrung
- YONEX EZONE 100 Tennis Racquet (Grip Size 4 3/8)
- Babolat 2018 Pure Drive Tennis Racquet – Quality String (4-1/4)
- Prince TXT Warrior 100 Tennis Racquet-1
- Wilson 2018 Ultra 100 Countervail Tennis Racquet
Types Of Grips?
There are four different types of grip for a tennis racket, and these are as follows:
The Continental grip
It is also known as the chopper grip and is considered the best tennis racket grip. It is excellent to handle low balls and also provides the ability to add sidespin or underspin. So, bevel #2 is right-handed, and bevel #8 is suitable for left-handed players.
The Eastern grip
This grip is extraordinary for powerful shots and helps the player to handle them easily. So, bevel #3 is for right-handed players, and bevel #7 is for left-handed players.
The Semi-Western grip
It is considered the most manageable grip, but it is not perfect for slow balls. Also, bevel #4 is for right-handed players, and bevel #6 is for left-handed players.
The Western grip
It is an extreme version of a semi-western grip and unsuitable for lowballs. Moreover, this type of grip requires #5, a middle point on the handle.
How to Consider the Best Tennis Rackets for Doubles:
Here is the foremost crucial consistent factor that can help you consider the best tennis racket for doubles based on the good features. Before going to your game better, you need those rackets that automatically improve your game best.
Here we try to explain all the best things you need, and after you learn, you people can quickly achieve your best need. Here we will discuss all the attributes which all of the payers considered.
This length is enough for playing serves or groundstroke with more power and control.
The great-length racket can spin and swing for groundstrokes, but they have consumed more energy and power to maneuver the racquet, so use the standard length.
Head size is another crucial factor that we considered. Most rackets have a large head, which means they have extra power and control for big shots with the center hits and a large sweet spot than small heads.
But the enormous head racket is specially designed for beginner players who have been in the learning process.
So I recommended the head size 104 to 107 square inches, which is best for doubles and help to improve your game. Here is the best-size tennis chart which surely helps you.
|85 – 100 sq. in
|100 – 106 sq. in (Recommended For doubles)
|107 – 115 sq. in.
How to consider the weight: When you hit the ball, you feel heavy or regular. If you think heavy, use lightweight rackets because the heavyweight racket can injure your elbow. On the other hand, heavyweight rackets are more powerful and stable.
When we discuss the balance of rackets they consist of three categories:
- The racket that has all of the weight coverts near the handle is called headlight racket which makes i more maneuverable.
Head heavy racquet:
- The racket which have ability to all of weight near the head that’s is the heavy head racket which more powerful and has spun potential which is poor maneuverable
- The racket has equally distributed all of weight towrds the hadnle and head. These rackets have good stability and maneuverability.
Power and Control:
Power and control are also important factors when choosing a tennis racket for doubles. Those rackets that are specifically designed for tweeners should be your choice. With the oversized head, you can play great volley shots with more control and power.
Rackets with power and control make it easy to serve, groundstroke, and hit shots.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How should I choose a racquet for doubles?
The racket has a great size under 106 inches, weight under 10 ounces, and balance is lightweight and is perfect for you. In another hand, the racket meets your all needs and is the perfect choice for you.
Is mid-plus or oversize head size best for doubles tennis?
This racket has an oversized head that is ideal for beginners and players in the learning process. If you play doubles, then a racket that has mid-plus size is perfect for your game and competitive playing.
What is the best tennis racket for doubles?
Babolat Pure Drive is the best tennis racket for doubles on our list, which offers a great design, playability, and versatility. The racket has all the best features, power, and control. The outstanding performance of this racket is incredible on the court.
Is Wilson good for doubles?
For beginners, finding the best tennis racket is always challenging. A great power racket can hit and serve strongly on the court. This makes the Wilson Ultra the best choice for doubles with great power and control.
It’s a weapon. Doubles tennis racquets keep the ball on your court. Here are the best double tennis racquets for beginners and intermediates. Feel free to try many brands. Learn play styles by trying out new racquets. Local stores should demonstrate racquets. Cheap or free.