As early as recently, your children have expressed an interest in playing tennis, and they like to try it on the court. Most likely they will start playing tennis from the beginning, but they want to move on to a different level. Our ultimate guide to your beginner tennis racket for kids will tell you if they would play better with the right racket or not. We now recommend which racket is ideal for your child.
Is junior tennis rackets for kids?
If your child is interested in playing tennis for the first time, they can play racket tennis as early as 2 years of age. The court is not needed for this to take place. We have a wide range of kids’ tennis rackets, starting from ages 2-3 years, including the best brands such as head, Novak Djokovic, Wilson, e.t.c. And our range tends to move towards advanced, professional-level rackets.
What size racquet should your child use?
|Up to 4 years||Up to 39’’||19 inches|
|4-5 years||40-44 inches||21 inches|
|6-8 years||45-49 inches||23 inches|
|9-10 years||50-55 inches||25 inches|
|10-11 or older||55 inches or taller||26 inches|
Racket Length: Kids Tennis Racket Size
Your children will always benefit from playing with arm friendly tennis racket of the right length. Choosing a big tennis racket or one of greater height adversely affected your child. A child who chooses the correct length has no trouble playing on the court and enjoys it a great deal.
- Is your child the right size for a tennis racket? It is probably a good idea to get a 17″ tennis racket for your newly-arrived player (2 or 3 years old).
- Children 3-4 years old should use a racket with a diameter of 19 inches.
- Between the age of 4-6, you should use a 21-inch frame that is suitable for your child.
- Tennis rackets 23 inches wide are suitable for children aged 6 to 8.
- The best racket for children between the ages of 8 and 10 is a 25-inch racket.
- Nine to eleven-year-olds use a tennis racket 26 inches in length.
- Beginners and adults should use a tennis racket 27 inches in length.
Racket Size: Tennis Racquet Size By Age
It is also important to consider the size of the racket and the height of your child. A tennis racket’s size is the most important and likely factor; making the right choice will make you happier.
In addition, the racket’s appearance is also important for your child, since his or her eyes are drawn to a color that is bright and appealing. Yet your older child, who has already played tennis, finds it very similar to adult rackets to try the best frame. So that’s why we clean our tennis racket 4 to 5 times a year so that we lost our tennis racket appearance.
How to choose a tennis racket for kidsAdults cannot play on a court with junior rackets. Since they are so colorful, they are designed for children only. We wrote this beginner’s tennis racket guide only for adults who have been playing tennis for a long time. There is also a guide to lightweight tennis rackets and good frame tennis rackets. The range of tennis rackets for adults has always been suggested.
2-8 Year Old Tennis Racket:
With the special frame of the rackets 17-inch, 19-inch and 21-inch, these rackets are very lightweight and smooth. Pre-made rackets are made according to skill level, not age. The smallest racket in the world is 17 inches, designed for kids between 2 and 3 years of age (the remaining rackets are designed for children between 3 and 8 years of age). Keep the age of your child in mind and buy from different brands.
Age 9 to 10:
We have listed all types of tennis rackets including attractive rackets, and quality tennis rackets are also available. When you have a child aged 9-10 years, you put an emphasis on quality because you want to see your child on the court. Pick out the 25-inch tennis racket that’s right for your child. Due to the carbon fibre used in making these tennis rackets, they perform well. On the other hand, you can also say that these tennis rackets are competitive.
Up to 11 age:
The 26-inch racket weighs a bit more and is longer than other children’s rackets. Due to the fact that these rackets are specifically designed for children age 11+, they are heavier and designed for jumping young players to advanced levels.
At what age should a child use a full-size tennis racket?
- Get your newly-arrived player an 18″ racket when he is 2 or 3.
- 3-4-year-olds should use rackets with a diameter of 19 inches.
- You should use a 21-inch frame for your child between the ages of 4-6.
- Children aged 6 to 8 can use rackets 23 inches wide.
- Children aged 8 to 10 need a 25-inch racket.
- 9 to 11-year-olds use a racket 26 inches long.
- Players of all ages should use a 27-inch tennis racket.
What is the best way to determine the size of a tennis racket?
A racquet’s length will be affected by its distance from its handle to its head. Professional and non-professional tennis players can only have rackets longer than 29 inches.